Wednesday 8 October 2014

Chibok watch: six months later. Global week of action called

I cant even try to imagine what the parents and relatives of this girls are going through now,  two months ago my sister was traveling from Abuja to Lagos, normally its an 8 hour journey by car 14 hours from when she took off there was no word from her and on the radio we just heard try hat there was a terrible accident on Lagos-Ibadan road my mom and dad tried to call her phone but it was not going through, i looked at my mom and i could see serious worry and pain in her eyes, my point is uncertainty is sometimes more painful than knowing something has happened, this girls have disappeared for 6 months now and their parents dont know if their children are dead or alive. Well my sister called 2 hours later and told us her battery was down.

No comments:

Post a Comment