Wednesday 8 October 2014

Linda Ikeji is ready to get married



Nigeria's most successful blogger Linda Ikeji is currently under attack from cybersquatters.

Well am a very big fan of linda ikeji in fact I read her blog every single day. Just found out she's been blogging for 8 years now, (wow that's a long time) and recently she was no1 on the most viewed news site in Nigeria that's a good thing and the best part of her story is that she started blogging not for money but just for fun. 
Yesterday she posted a very long article on how some cybersquatters have been trying to take down her blog and she also decided to create her own domain' well this is what she as to say on that.

Like, these Cyber-squatters are not even playing. All my names have been taken.lol. Think it's finally time for me to move to my own domain name (I was scared before because of hackers) but there's no Linda Ikeji available online. Unknown people have registered everything there is to register. Some as far back as 2007 when I didn't really know what blogging was all about though I was blogging at the time. I got some people to help me look for a lindaikeji domain name yesterday...and everything has been taken. I'm kind of flattered sha, didn't know I was that much of a big deal...lol.


Anyway, I will find one weird LindaIkeji name and let y'all know soon where I am moving to. I don't want to give any of these guys the pleasure of buying those names from them.



Secondly, I also think it's time to expand. For almost 8 years it's been mostly me. I think it's time to get more hands to work at LIB. Doing it mostly alone has been fun but it can be quite exhausting. You don't go out much and I practically didn't have a social life. Plus now I can go out more and maybe find me a husband before menopause catch me for house where I sit down from morning till night dey blog...lol. I need sex again in my life I swear...choi...lol.



I'm kinda glad this happened...it's pushed me to want to expand. Will let y'all know. Kisses


 I support you jare Linda its time to get married, marriage application form to linda would be sold my me personally. Lol
I know guys are normally intimidated by a successful young woman but dont be afraid to try, i bet she's a very nice person. 

See you guys later jor and don't forget to drop a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment